Saturday 14 February 2015

The day that all the iPhones go down......

.....will be a glorious day.

We will be able to walk about freely not having to listen to everyone's overloud telephone conversations.

We will be able to walk about taking in the scenery instead of having to dodge people texting and expecting others to walk around them.  I have to admit, I don't do this, if someone is on a collision course with me as they cannot tear their eyes away from their phone I just stand still.  

Shopping will be a breeze, no more queueing behind people at the self scan tills who are trying to scan, pack and pay with one hand as they are using the other to clamp their iPhone to their ear.



We will be able to have face to face conversations with people without them constantly checking their phones every 10 seconds.

I know it will never happen.

But I can dream.


1 comment: