Friday 8 November 2013

My Primark Haul

I don't know if it is a side effect of my medication, or whether the medication has just unleashed a part of me that was previously hidden, but I have bought more clothes in the last six months than I have in the last 10 years or so.  In fact, a few years ago I had a major clear out and was left with work clothes, an interview outfit and slobbing round the house clothes, as I never went anywhere but work I didn't need anything else.

Recently though, it seems that every time I go into town, I end up buying clothes.  I also seem to be reverting to how I dressed 20 years ago, which is a bit worrying seeing as I am now the wrong side of 40, but maybe that was the last time I was genuinely happy!  

This was today's haul, 1 dress, 2 jumpers, 1 pair leggings, 1 pair jeans and 1 skirt to go over leggings as a bit more camouflage for my bum!



They are all size 20, but the fits are different.

The jeans are labelled as skinny but are more like straight legs, I possibly could have got away with an 18 but they may have been too short in the body.

The jumpers are nicely loose, I am not Jayne Mansfield so like my jumpers slightly oversized and not fitted.

The leggings and skirt are fine, they stretch to cover a multitude of sins.

The dress, however, is too small.  It looks fine from the front when it is on, but I cannot do the zip up so that needs to go back, unfortunately I am not sure when I will be able to get into town again to return it.

I don't know when I will be wearing any of these clothes that I keep buying, but they are there in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment