Tuesday 19 November 2013

Lose a Stone for Christmas/Pounds for Pounds

This week saw the second weigh in of the Pounds for Pounds challenge at work.  Unfortunately, I am not at work this week as I am in Birmingham on revision courses for my ACCA exams next month

I did weigh in at home, and although the scales seem to weigh different to those at work, the overall weightloss should be the same, so that is what I am going with.  I will be back at work for next Tuesday's weigh in, so I will be back to accurate figures.

This week, according to my scales, I have lost 1.5lbs and I am pleased with this.  Hopefully it means that I have broken my usual diet/fail cycle.

Onwards and upwards!





Goal: 14lbs
Lost this week: 1.5lbs
Total lost: 7.5lbs
Still to lose: 6.5lbs

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Well done. You're well on your way to that stone for Christmas :). xx

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete