Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Night Mash Up

This weekend I have had a whole weekend with no ACCA studies, this also means that I have spent another Saturday in my own home AND had to make Sunday breakfast for myself again.

Yesterday I caught up on the housework, I had forgotten that I had a blue bedroom carpet, I thought it was discarded clothes and plastic bag colour.  I had bought a hair dye to put on but as I did not remember until after I had cleaned the bathroom I thought I would give it a miss this weekend.


I had to have my two interim assessments in for marking by 2pm Wednesday, after spending a good hour scanning them Tuesday night, my combined scanner/printer/copier is not brilliant, I tried to email them across.  I had no Internet!  I don't know what was wrong with it but I could get connected for a minute or so, then nothing for 10 to 15 minutes.  I eventually got the emails sent, but just to be sure I emailed them again Wednesday morning, I just need to wait now.

I have spent most of today trying to organise the photos stored on my hard drive.  I have tagged all my holiday photos but nothing is found when I try and search one of the tags, I am not impressed.

Next weekend I am back in Birmingham with my ACCA studies, so no breakfast making!

No comments:

Post a Comment