Friday 5 July 2013

10 Day You Challenge - 10 Secrets


10 Secrets

I am not sure I have ten secrets, but I will tell you 10 things that you, my lovely readers, may not know about me.

1.  I did not lose my virginity until I was 40 years of age.  It was arranged with a friend as I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and frankly, I wish I hadn't bothered.


2.  I have never had a boyfriend.  I struggle to find dates and have only had 5 dates in all my life.


3.  I still share my bed with a teddy bear.  Lets face it, there is unlikely to ever be anyone else in my bed.


4.  I have recently become obsessed with the colour purple, the richer the better.


5.  In 2012 I only had 5 nights out.


6.  I have 5 tattoos.


7.  I want to live in Spain, but I don't want to have to work over there so I need to win the Lottery!


8.  I want a baby.  This is just not going to happen.


9.  I have had no hot water in the house (other than the shower or boiling a kettle) for well over 5 years.


10.  I waste far too much money gambling.


That was harder than I expected, there were things that popped into my head but that I could not divulge on here!  Hopefully the next post will be easier.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the ten day challenge. I'd love to have a go at it over on my blog too! Really glad I discovered your blog, I'm following you on Bloglovin' now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd seen a few bloggers doing it so thought I would give it a go. Some of the challenges were not easy!. Following you right back xx

      Delete