Tuesday 11 June 2013

Win a Paloma Maxi Dress with ChiChi Clothing.

I only own one maxi dress, being on the tall size I always think it must look to others like a lot of material heading towards them, but this I think is lovely, the colours and printing breaking up the silhouette.

I am trying to convince myself that I can afford to go on holiday later in the year and if I won this I think I would have to go abroad to wear it as going by the weather we have had recently in this country I would need to team it with a jumper and wellies!

This is the dress.


And this is the link to enter the competition.

Please note, I am not running, nor am I associated with, the competition, this post is an extra entry for me to win.

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love Maxi dresses but have never owned one. I must get one this year. Love the colours in this one. Would be perfect on a beach.

    Thank you for linking up with The Weekend Blog hop

    Hope to see you again this weekend

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete