Monday 6 May 2013

Bank Holiday Monday

I was still awake just after 4am.  I tried to get back to sleep but gave up just after 6 and got up.

By 7am I had the first load of washing in and had finished my planting.  I now have cauliflower, broccoli, runner beans, french beans and string beans, along with my rhubarb.  




I did 4 loads of washing and got it all dry, it's bliss to not have damp washing all over the house. Not sure if my washing machine knew what had hit it.  I am sure I heard it sigh when I switched it off.

I have made a start on my pre-holiday to-do list, well I have got some clothes out ready to pack anyway.  Still haven't got around to checking in for my flight yet, or printing any documents off, or taking a bic to my legs.

I have found time to have a nap though.

I have also made a much more successful attempt at a rhubarb sponge with the rhubarb I picked this morning.


I am only at work 3 days this week, hopefully when I get into the office tomorrow my purse will be waiting for me on, under or in my desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment