Sunday 31 March 2013

Sunday Night Mash Up

The week in words and pictures.

On Monday I had my blood test appointment.  I was stupidly over-excited at the prospect, sitting forward in my seat as though I was waiting for my name to be called to receive an Oscar rather than a needle in my arm.  Afterwards I became very deflated as it was all over, I am off to the doctors' on Friday and will hopefully get some answers and some help.

About 3 months ago I posted this video on facebook, I thought it was hilarious but none of the 



people on my 'friends' list seemed to agree, no likes or comments.  At the time I did not give it a second thought. However this week someone else posted it and it became an immediate hit.  But I'm not bitter.

Also, a couple of years ago I suggested we try this on our annual group holiday to Great

The Kidz Breakfast - Jester's Cafe, Great Yarmouth

Yarmouth (this is one of the two or three times a year that I can guarantee company).  It is a breakfast at Jester's Cafe that costs £15 but if you eat it all in a given time you get it free (you have to prebook if you want a go), again, no response.  Someone else has suggested it for this year and it has been much better received.  But I'm not bitter.

Nothing much else happened this week, I had my haircut yesterday and managed to dye it (and not the whole bathroom) today.

I have been listening to my Slimpod for a full week now, I have noticed that I have started craving foods that I have never craved before and all I want to do is eat, I have even had to go up a size in jeans, I don't know whether it is because my ever contrary brain is fighting against the subliminal messages or whether it is because of my depression.

I did watch Doctor Who last night, I say watched it, it was on but I was not paying much attention as it seemed like a rehash of a previous storyline (Silence In The Library) and, as I have said before, Matt Smith and his companions just do not grab me like David Tennant and his companions did.  I have read a few reviews today and I think I am going to have to watch it again before next week as it feels like, from the reviews, I must have been watching a different episode to everyone else.

It is Easter today and these are the chocolates I received.  I might go to the shops tomorrow to


see if I can find any reduced eggs to treat myself to.

Finally, today, I have just discovered that And & Dec, or PJ & Duncan if you prefer, have made it to number 1 on the Offfical Top 40!  My week is now complete.








No comments:

Post a Comment